Building passive income is about creating a motivated team of consultants that work to create their own passive income.
Understanding how to build passive income from your Doterra business is about considering the big picture, so reflex on the following on the 12 ways to generate residual income and watch your business grow.
- When you have added someone new to your downline, contact them within the first few days. Sponsoring is not the only thing a Doterra consultant should be doing, training and nurturing them to help them to be the best they can be. There is no point in sponsoring someone and abandoning them once they sign up. If your downline is successful then you will become success so help them move toward your combined success.
- Do not let your Doterra business dominate your personal relationships and social life. Share Doterra with loved ones but, do not push too hard or you will find your local customer base reduced to a few local friends. All your personal relationships will become strained if you are too pushy.
- Work on your Doterra business every day. You need to do at least one daily task that is part of your Doterra strategy to keep your business going. There are many kinds of tasks that you can do such as host a product party, create a website or you can even share some Doterra oil samples.
- Be sure that your Doterra business you are considering offers proper product training. It’s tough to sell what you don’t understand, and good multi-level marketing businesses cover this with exceptional training programs and materials. They help you become the expert that you need to be. If the company doesn’t offer anything, you may be better off looking elsewhere.
- When sharing Doterra products make sure you pay close attention to the products and not the profitability. Consider what the consumers see and feels about Doterra essential oils. Such as how will their purchase beneficial the purchaser and will these products generate repeat business?
- Remember that image is very important in multilevel marketing and this is no different with Doterra. You must maintain a professional and trustworthy image and take care you only associate with others who have the same mindset. So, make an effort to associate yourself with people who are successful and are influential in the home business industry.
- Be sure to make the most of the successes of others in your Doterra team such as your enroller and sponsor. They want to help you because your success means their success. Find out which of your team members are most successful and pick their brains for good ideas and techniques.
- Find out how much help and support you will get from your enroller and sponsor. Are they supportive? Do you feel they are as committed to your success as you are? If you do not feel that you can contact your upline then you should consider contacting their upline and so on until you find someone that will support you.
- Do not count anyone out when building your Doterra business. You never know who would be interested in building passive income. Even if you are not particularly fond of a person, they can still make money for you. They may even be quite good at it. Dismissing an individual out of hand could cost you money and even stop you from achieving success.
- Be careful not to use to much Doterra lingo when you are talking with potential Doterra consultants, this can be intimidating or off-putting. When you are speaking with new prospect, it is better to show an interest in them and what the do rather than trying to convince. So, get to know them, develop a genuine interest in them and then introduce Doterra.
- A how-to website can support your Doterra business goals by explaining how to do something such as cooking with essential oils or how to build passive income? This can be useful in gaining traffic and find visitors that stay longer and become interested in what you are doing and over time become a Doterra consultant.
- Make sure to follow up with your prospects and if you are using a auto-responder system on your website or blog ensure you send a good enrollment instructions email as well as reminder emails every five days for about 6 weeks. However, you should also make a personal call, email or Facebook message to introduce yourself and tell them a little about Doterra essential oils and their business opportunity. They may not join straight away, but that personal touch is appreciated and will keep you in their mind if they consider starting a business in the future.
Now that you have read this article, you should be much better informed about how to build passive income with Doterra. So, start using these tips in your business today and watch yourself and your team grow with confidence and success.
If you are interested in knowing more about building passive income with Doterra – click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.