If you are looking for the best careers for the future you have come to the right place
As every year people are searching for the best careers for 2018 in a business opportunity which will continue to be sustainable into the future. It doesn’t matter if you are new to the home business industry, or are a veteran, you may not be aware of all the choices you have available for you. The information I am sharing with you is designed to educate you so you can make the best decision for you. I am also going to share with you information that very few people in the home business industry are aware of, and certainly are not promoting.
Searching for the best careers for 2018
The home business industry offers various business models, however, the most common are direct sales and multilevel marketing. With direct selling, the concept is fairly simple to understand. Some direct sales companies offer multilevel compensation, but for most it is a single level plan where you get paid a commission on the sales you personally produce. Some companies offer compensation based on a percentage of volume, while others offer a set profit margin. With a set profit margin, you have a wholesale cost on product, and a retail price your customers pay, and you make the difference.
The majority of direct sales companies are based on lower priced items such as house wares or skin care for example, which requires that you produce high volume in order to create an income. This is the reason why most people involved with direct sales, are usually part timers, or hobbyists. Some direct sales companies are referred to as direct sales, where the products or services are higher priced offering larger commissions, making it easier to develop a full-time business more quickly.
Direct sales can be a great solution for someone who wants to work part-time and generate some extra cash. The big disadvantage of direct selling, is your income is completely dependent upon your personal efforts. While many people may not agree, I believe that this business option is not the best business choice for 2018 or in fact any time in the future. So, if you are looking to make a significant income quickly and build future stability direct sales is not for you.
Is MLM best careers for 2018?
With MLM, the plan is structured around sponsoring people, and building a team or down-line. The majority of MLM companies market consumption type products, which is any type of product that people would use and repeatedly purchase, such as supplements, weight loss products or therapeutic grade essential oils. Commissions are commonly calculated by a certain percent of sales volume produced by your down-line, either weekly or monthly. The main attraction with MLM is the passive or residual income, gained by building a large team all using auto-ship.
The biggest disadvantage is in order to create a passive or residual income, it does require building a team which takes about 3-5 years on average. Nevertheless, MLM or network marketing have certainly proven itself to be an opportunity for building wealth. Also, on the positive side, many new network marketing have created compensation plans that allow new, mid-term and long-term distributor to make good money from their businesses.
What do I feel is the top paying careers business model?
In my opinion, a true hybrid business model or compensation plan is the best type of business platform to make money for MLM. You won’t find a large selection of organizations that can boast a business model like this. The hybrid plan is a company that can combine a good retail or direct-sales plan with the benefits of MLM and network marketing. When you can take the advantages of both business models, you can virtually eliminate the disadvantages creating a plan designed for success.
Advantages of the hybrid business model
- A new person to the business can generate a retail income fast such as 25%, which gives consultants the chance to replace their income fast and from day one
- A consultant that has been in the business a few month and has sponsored a few consultants can generate a secondary income called fast-start (20% of new consultants personal sales)and a power of 3 bonus (additional bonus if 3 consultant commit to a auto-ship). So while a consultant is building their organization they can start to gain large profits.
- A consultant that has been working on their business for a few years can start to gain bonuses from the overall sales of their team. This is when the consultant starts earning a passive or residual income over and over again, without limiting their selves to only one or two income streams.
- The consultant can earn all of these bonuses as soon as they want and all at the same time.
Finding the top paying careers
Finding a company that combines the direct-sale / MLM hybrid business model is challenging, simply because there are fewer companies that have the product line to support both a higher commission plan, with a residual plan. Majority of companies can only offer a singular focus in their compensation plan. The good news is they are out there, you just need to do your research to find them.
- Look to market an above average, high quality product that customer will search for
- Look for a company that offers a hybrid business compensation plan, because you need to be able to produce significant cash flow immediately, without needing to wait for the additional bonuses.
- Look for a multilevel compensation plan in place allowing for the residual income.
There is only one company that offers such a plan and that is a company called Doterra:
- Retail Profit (Paid Monthly)
- Wellness Advocates earn 25 percent profit on purchases made by their Retail Customers.
- Fast Start Bonus (Paid Weekly)
- Paid on a new enrollee’s PV for their first 60 days. Each enroller must have a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order template to participate.
- Power of 3 Bonus (Paid Monthly)
- Team Volume must equal 600 points Team Volume: Volume from orders placed by you plus all of your level one Wellness Advocates and customers
- You and three of your level one Wellness Advocates must have Loyalty Rewards orders of 100 PV or more
- Unilevel Organizational Bonus (paid monthly on compressed organizational volume)
For more information about best careers for the future with Doterra – click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap…..