Doterra team building can be taken in many forms but always the main objective should be empowering your downline to empower their downline
In most organizations like Doterra, there are many actions that can be taken by the Doterra Wellness Advocate, without financial risk to themselves or the organization. Empowering their downline into action can explode their business as well as your own.
Here are some empowering behaviors and actions that can add tremendous amounts of energy and leverage to any Doterra business.
Here are five Doterra team building and behavior driven actions to take to empower people.
- Create the opportunity for trust: Trust comes from results. Results come from a combination of opportunities and actions. That climate can be established at every level. The quicker leader establish trust from the results the faster your team will have confidence and a belief in the system. If a Doterra leader suggests a action and that action has a positive result, the belief and trust in the said action is likely to be duplicated. Duplication will empower your team.
- Provide recognition to individuals in your Doterra team: This is different than recognizing contribution, but just as valuable. When a goal is met by someone in your team, empower them to go out and do more by recognizing the goal accomplishment. Doterra recognition is achievements such as achieving new rankings levels, sponsoring new consultants and arranging new events such as classes and parties. A Doterra recognition can be used to empower wellness advocates at every level.
- Create meaningful and achievable goals: Goal setting can get messy, so much easier to just write down. This will empower team members, and provides them with a focus point and concrete knowledge of achievement.
- Ask individuals in your team what they think: And then listen to their responses. The most feared words in business is; “What do you think?” , but, the fact is you are given the new wellness advocate the opportunity to lead. The truth is those words empower them to lead and in turn they empower their team. Once an Doterra wellness advocate understands this concept they are on the first step to becoming a leader themselves.
- Don’t let the bums wear you down: Every leader has many different skills within their team that has the potential to reduce their own effectiveness. For example, poor leaderships skills, bad or non existent role models and mentors, dishonest and double dealing peers, bad situations all have the potential to wear down your origination. That’s why having positive, optimistic ideals and expectations are so important and empowering for your team. They guard against letting the inevitable negative atmosphere becoming main driving force of your business.
Consider the five steps as a guide to help you find the power to empower individuals and teams in your Doterra organization. Then act to implement the steps so they make sense in your situation. This will increase the level of leverage and action and finally empower your team to go forward with you.
For more information about joining Doterra – Click here or for Doterra team building PM me and I will get back to you asap….
The day you become a Doterra consultant you have made a decision to change an aspect of your life
The day you become a Doterra consultant you have made a decision to change an aspect of your life, because you feel that the direction you were travelling was not fulfilling a need in your life. However, a successfully transition from one reality to the next needs a plan regardless if it is with Doterra or any life changing decision.
My personal Doterra success planner
I’m not a great person to talk about making plans, but I have found that a daily list of things to do does help me achieve something in the day and also allows me to know when I have finished. This allows me to have some free time to enjoy life rather than let it pass me by.
Nevertheless, large home based business projects like Doterra sometime can be overwhelming for someone new to the industry, so I take a quote from a very good friend of mine regarding running a MLM business and how overwhelming it can be:
How to you eat an elephant? One bite at a time!
And this is the kind of philosophy I have, I chip away at my business with the belief, knowledge and understanding that like any business, overtime I will achieve success.
My Doterra planner has three basic rules
- Get my next consultant
- Support my new consultant
- Get to the next level
Of course, we can be more pacific than that, but keeping it simple is clearer and more understandable for the new consultant. For me keeping to these rules is a leveler, that we all need to do on a daily bases.I like to keep in mind that this is a Doterra success planner to take my business and life to the next level.
For more details about how to become a Doterra consultant – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….
Create your personal Doterra success planner by becoming a Doterra distributor for one of the best home based businesses available online at the moment. To get started just click on the link below for more details.