If you have landed on this page I am guessing you are looking for Doterra business overview so you can make a decision on whether Doterra as a business opportunity for you
One of the most important Doterra business building tool is your Doterra contact list
The best way to create your own Doterra contact list is to find prospects that you feel would be an asset to your business, interested in making some extra money from home and qualify to become a Doterra distributor.
The type of people you are looking for are:
- Somebody who would like more than they already have
- Somebody who wants to be somewhere different in their lives
- Somebody who would like to help others
- Somebody who has had enough being Mr Average
- Somebody who is will to dream, but also will to do something about it
- Somebody who is excited about the idea of making money from home
Once you have thought about the type of individuals you would like to add to your prospect list, without prejudging, write them down. I would suggest about 200 – 400.
When you have finished writing your Doterra contact list:
- Write the top 20 names of those you feel are most qualified to be offered the Doterra business opportunity (Those you are closest to or have the most confidence approaching).
- Invite them to watch the Doterra business opportunity video or email, messenger or Skype them a Doterra catalog and tell them you will contact them again in 72 hours.
- Look at your phone, your address book, your email contact list, even among the business cards you collect, or anywhere you keep the names of the people closest to you.
- Firstly check out your warm leads at least 200 people!
- Again don’t pre-judge, because everyone is dreaming of a better future.
- You will be surprised what type of people are looking for something new in their lives
Continue adding people to your Doterra contact list
Add new prospect to your Doterra contact list as and when you meet them.
- A friend of a friend
- A new golf partner
- The dry cleaner or mechanic.
Be sure you add them to the list. You should be adding 15 – 20 new people per week to your Warm Market.
The fact is not everybody on your list will be interested in wanting to become a Doterra distributor , but that’s ok.
The reality is you need to develop an attitude within your business when people say “NO!” to Doterra
We know the products are great, the business plan is great and the buisness opportunity is great so why would they say “no”?
Simply, because it is not for them now, it maybe for them later
Some Will — Some Won’t — So What — NEXT!
The thing is, panning for gold is not easy, if it was everyone would do it? The more people you ask to join Doterra, the more people will know that you are offering a possiblity to change their lives.
For more detail on how to become a Doterra distributor – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap
Doterra leaders lead and not follow, they make their own path towards success and never give up
The goal of this training blog is to help the Doterra consultant become a leader and to take their business to the next level. Someone who is a leader will create Doterra leaders and not followers. When a leader cultivate Doterra leaders their business explodes.
Below I have created my top 20 tips towards a better understanding of the tools needed to become a successful leader and mentor to your team. When you feel you have lost your way return to list for motivation and clarification of your role as leader.
20 leadership development training tips for the Doterra consultant
- The Doterra leader needs to have a powerful vision of where he or she see his or her Doterra business going. Successful leadership has the ability to project their vision onto their downline and overtime as a part of their new reality.
- Doterra Product Knowledge: Doterra essential oil product knowledge is a vital part of being a Doterra leader, but this should not be isolated to learners, it should also be passed down to your team.
- Create a daily routine for your team (Part-time and full-time). Helping your team to make small changes in their work timetable will have a massive impact on their time management
- Effective step-by-step training manual for your team: Doterra has some great training programs from the basic training program such as the Doterra Business overview training eBook or for more advanced Doterra wellness advocates there is the Doterra pathway training (Access code needed)
- Focus on motivating and training Doterra consultants that you believe will greatly contribute to your success as well as their own. This also means disregarding unproductive team members. A good Doterra MLM leader can handle disappointments and overcome failures, and find solutions
- Commit yourself to prospecting new Doterra distributors: What you can measure you can always improve.
- It’s not about what works, it’s about what duplicates – Transfer your skills = Duplicate Success (If your sponsor is recruiting well, then ask him or her what he or she is doing)
- Avoid asking for favors from your Doterra MLM Leader – Instead, give favors and add value to others and form meaningful relationships
- Do not lead with your Doterra MLM Leader – People are loyal to people they trust, respect and value in the community and who they feel have leadership skills.
- Ask questions from your Doterra MLM Leader – Ask advice from your Doterra sponsor who you feel has the leadership skill and you look up to as a mentor. However, respect their time and their expertise.
- Doterra leadership skills and their never ending activities. The Doterra MLM Leader always have a set time for learning every day, because running a business means leaning all the time to success.
- Do not pitch another MLM business to your team: Even if it is just an online marketing tool. The weaker distributors will likely go where it seems to be the easiest and most likely will fail there as well because of their comfort seeking.
- Get better at being a Doterra MLM Leader – Presenting the Doterra business opportunity and products is an important way to feel comfortable about talking about Doterra as a part of your daily chat.
- When you experience an inevitable downturn in your Doterra business: You may notice that results that are directly linked to the amount of exerted value and the number of people you contact about the business
- If you do something long enough, success will appear. What you lack in skills make up in numbers. If you want to learn fast, fail forward fast. Fail and learn and then get better.
- Constantly associate yourself with other leaders. Set high standards and have high expectations. If the leader gets soft, his followers become very weak.
- Avoid doing anything you don’t want your team to duplicate.
- Be transparent to your team and never have alack mentality. Share with them what really works and duplicates and you will see a positive result.
- Don’t fall in love with Doterra MLM Leader technology. MLM is all about connecting and working with people. Processes don’t do the work, people do
- Live a Great Lifestyle that matches your Doterra MLM leader status.
A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.
If you feel that this information has been useful towards your Doterra leadership development, please do not hesitate to contact me for further one on one training.
However, if you are new to Doterra and after reading this article you believe that you have what it takes to become apart of the Doterra leadership – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….
I often get told by my downline that that they don’t know anyone who would be interested in becoming a Doterra distributor, so I wrote a list who may want to be
The list below is a memory jogger to help you think of people you know and people you may not know yet who may want to join Doterra now or in the future.
- Who is dissatisfied with his/her job?
- Who is unhappy with his/her income?
- Who has an outgoing personality?
- Who owns his/her own business?
- Who is money-oriented?
- Who needs extra money?
- Who enjoys being around high-energy people?
- Who are your friends?
- Who quit their job?
- Your brothers/sisters?
- Your parents?
- Your cousins?
- Your children? (If they are 18 years or over)
- Your aunts/uncles?
- Your spouse’s relatives?
- Who did you go to school with?
- Who do you work with?
- Who is retired?
- Who works part-time jobs?
- Who is looking for work?
- Who is laid off?
- Who bought a new home?
- Who answers the classified ads?
- Who runs personal ads?
- Who gave you a business card?
- Who works at night?
- Who delivers pizza to your home?
- Who do you like the most?
- Who drives nice cars?
- Who needs a new car?
- Who wants to go on vacation?
- Who works too hard?
- Who lives in your neighborhood?
- Who sells Avon or Mary Kay?
- Who is involved in Relationship Marketing?
- Who sells anything else from home?
- Who wants freedom?
- Who likes team sports?
- Who is a fund raiser?
- Who owns an advertising agency?
- Who spends a lot of time on the computer?
- Who has family overseas?
- Who likes political campaigns?
- Who works on cars?
- Who are social networkers?
- Who is in the military?
- Who is your dentist?
- Who is your doctor?
- Who does your taxes?
- Who works at the bank?
- Who is on your holiday card list?
- Who is in retail sales?
- Who sells real estate?
- Who are your teachers?
- Who services your car?
- Who sells new cars?
- Who repairs your house?
- Who works for the government?
- Who is unemployed?
- Who is retired?
- Who do you know in college?
- Who reads self-help books?
- Who reads books on success?
- Who are your children’s friends’ parents?
- Who have you met while on vacation?
- Who waits on you at restaurants?
- Who cuts your hair?
- Who manages your apartment?
- Who has children in college?
- Who likes to dance?
- Who did you meet at a party?
- Who likes to buy things?
- Who have you met on a plane?
- Who does volunteer work?
- Who is your boss?
- Who delivers your mail?
- Who calls you at home?
- Who calls you at work?
- Who delivers your paper?
- Who handles your gardening?
- Who watches your children?
- Who attends your church?
- Who did you meet on the street?
- Who have you met through your friends?
- Who tailors your clothes?
- Who sells cosmetics?
- Who sells shoes?
- Who is your pharmacist?
- Who would like to be their own boss?
- Who bags your groceries?
- Who wants a promotion?
- Who uses a cell phone?
- Who is interested in innovative ideas?
- Who lives in an expensive home?
- Who is wealthy?
- Who has a lot of friends?
- Who have you met while exercising?
- Who will help you?
- Who belongs to the Chamber of Commerce?
- Who haven’t you listed yet?
So, what next? How do you ask someone to join Doterra?
So, you have met someone at your local church and you think they may be interested in making extra money, a good technique is to help the prospect to envisage the benefits of becoming a Doterra consultant and just talk about your new business like anyone would when starting a new part of their life. In addition, ask questions that open up the world of financial freedom and what the prospect gains in a future with Doterra essential oils and business opportunity.
For more information about prospecting questions – Click here
If you are not already a consultant but you would like to become a Doterra Consultant – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….
Trying to find that Doterra motivation quote that says everything about yourself, your life and your business is a tough one. As a self starter with the ability to self motive through small achievement I don’t find motivational quote helpful. However, in my experience, what does motive me is reflecting on ones achievements, visualizing back and seeing how far you have traveled to be where you are today.
Doterra motivation list
- When someone ask to purchase Doterra produces from you
- When you recruited your first Doterra consultant
- When you received your first earnings from Doterra
- When you became Manager for the first time
- When you became Director for the first time
- When you became Executive for the first time
- When you became Elite for the first time and so on until you have achieve the desired position
The list can continue, but it helps you understand that your achievement no matter how small are motivational nourishment, which gives you the same motivation to press forward towards your next goal.
So, the next time you are looking for those prolific self motivating quotes just reflex back over life events where you were successful and use that as you Doterra MLM motivator.
For more details about Doterra – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….