When you have created your Facebook account the nest stage is to make you first Doterra Facebook page to really put your business in the fast lane
One of the best marketing tools available online is Facebook, but I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that. So, if you have decided to join Doterra as a Distributor the next stage is to the Facebook login sign in page and create an account. (Check out the image above)
Once you have joined Facebook and you have said hi to all your friends and family the next stage is to look at ways to promote your Doterra business opportunity by creating a Facebook page. A Facebook page is much like a blog where you can share information about your business or hobby or club.
How do I make a Doterra Facebook page?
- Log into your Facebook account
- Go to the top left hand corner and click on the button that looks like this → (This will open up into the main feed page)
- Go to the left side and scroll down until you finds PAGES
- Click on Create Page which will take you to “Create a page”
- Create a page will give you a choice of 6 different type of pages, choose the one that suits you best (I would suggest “Brand or Product section”
- When you have opened the page type, choose a category and page name and then click “Get Started”
- Next stage is to add a description and website if you have one
- Upload a page related image (Doterra Facebook related)
- Add your new Page to your favorites
- And finally choose the preferred page audience and click save. (When you have saved the page you should next be looking at the page itself)
- You will notice at the top of the new Facebook page it will ask you to add cover photo and contact details
- Once you have added cover photo and contact details you are ready to create posts and invite friends and family to like your Doterra Facebook page.
For more information about how to sign up for Facebook new account and to promote Doterra on Facebook click on the button below or contact me and I will get back to you asap….
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.