The living in Spain pros and cons are a typical issue for anyone wanting to live the dream on the Spanish coast
We have been planning to move to Spain for many years and at the moment we are going through the process of doing just that, but as many people realise quite quickly, even though the the lifestyle is warm, relaxed and very affordable finding some kind of employment is a different matter.
After months of doing the typical job search in Spain, we realised that unless we wanted to do very poorly paid seasonal job or telesales we would always find it difficult to find work.
So, what is the alternative to the poorly paid English speaking jobs in Spain?
After considering for many month what to do we decided to research work from home jobs in Spain. We realised very quickly that overall we would save money gain benefits in the long run from working at home because:
- We could choose your hours
- We would be close to your family
- There would save money on:
- Driving to work
- Renting an office / work-space
- Buy food in cafes while at work
- No stress to learn Spanish enough to work
However, there are a few rules you should consider before jumping into any work from home jobs in Spain
- Start any business before you arrive in Spain, so you have some kind of income before you are in Spain
- Try and make it a partnership between you and your partner
- Find a place in your home in Spain where you can work
- Set out the amount of hours you wish to work everyday and then enjoy your new life in Spain
- Make sure the place you are going to buy or rent in Spain has a good internet connection
- Keep the business cost down as low as possible when you first arrive and keep this concept in the future
For more information about our work from home jobs in Spain – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.