Since I have been working in MLM and more so Doterra essential oils I have been reflecting on my reason why and what is my motivation towards success?
When I have started to consider what my motivation was in regards to why, it made it easier to focus on, where I was heading. However, more importantly, I found myself searching for that feeling of success that will feel when we have achieve a seemingly impossible goal and that excitement we feel as we move closer our dreams.
However, the closer we move towards the target, the more we start to question ourselves by asking “Is that all there is?” In my case, is moving to Spain really all I want from life? And my answer was no! Yes, having a concrete dream to motivate me was and still is a good starting point but it need more than that to sustain anyone through that long journey ahead.
So, what is the solution to long term and sustained motivation towards success?
I feel that we need to fuel or energies ourselves by creating our personal belief system that works for us as individuals regardless if it is religious or personal faith. These will help us through the good and the bad times ahead, because we live in a world of uncertainties which will force us off the path toward success. However, never underestimate the importance of the ups and downs in life to excite and disappoint, but fortunately our belief system will be there helping us to weather the storm.
Below I have made a list that will help you to construct your belief system as you move towards greater personal and business success now and in the future:
- Certainties: Things in life that we feel will happen, we need to believe that we will be successful overtime
- Uncertainties: Problems that will accrue when we think that everything is moving forward nicely, we need to have the strength to start again if needed
- The feeling of importance: We all love to feel that without us, everything will just full apart and that our downline need us, but also with the ability to allow our prodigies to fly away. However that feeling that we have become important in influencing someone else life is a motivation in itself.
- Connect with people: The belief that we are loved, liked, and respected is vital for many of us in life and business as well as the ability to connect on a deeper level in respect to trust and even emotional love. This can be helped by finding common beliefs, goals, hobbies and ideologies that people can relate to.
- Contribute beyond yourself: Giving apart of yourself, such as time, knowledge, experience, support or just by being there and available when needed.
- Emotions: In my opinion, this is the most important element, because when we truly emotionally connect with people, family and friends we really start to live. When we are emotionally unavailable we are not a part of the human condition hither to unable to connect with other in a meaningful way. There is nothing worse than achieving success and finding that you have left your soul behind, so consider that life and business is really about emotional relationships and in the case of Doterra developing relationships that will sustain and maintain a good quality of life for everyone in your team now and in the future.
Should I be searching for fulfillment as a Doterra Consultant?
Typically most of us understand that our past influences our future and even though this can be a positive thing, if we are not fulfilled in life, we may not attain enough motivation towards success in life or business. So, we will need to change our lives dominate ideology that has built up around us over the many years. These could be anything from divorce at the negative end to a very happy and safe childhood at the positive end.
Both of these life situations may have an adverse effect on your ability to be successful in the future, though it could be added that our emotional fitness and the ability to understand what past events will help us in the future is a key resource on the road to success.
So, why do we fail in life and business?
It’s a difficult question, but I believe the key to success is be in the right emotional state. Human emotions are the key to success, if we are passion about what we do, others see and feel this passion and relate. If we are existed about what we are doing others become existed and want to become existed with us. So, in the end it’s about having emotional fitness and the ability to use your positive emotions in a positive and productive way.
Consider these questions in regards to emotional fitness:
- What did you do today and why did you do it?
- Did it help you achieve your goal or did it hinder you?
The fact is we can make anything happen when we take action, but we don’t, most of us enjoy the comfort of our routine and anything out of the box or slightly awkward that is causing or feeling uneasy embarrassment or inconvenience stops many of us from achieving success. Action is just the emotional state we need to be in to move from inaction to action.
The question should be to motivate us towards success:
- What can I do today to make the quality of life better?
- What emotional state do I need to be in to take action?
Putting ones emotional mindset into forward gear allows us all to make anything happen, so give yourself sometime and ask yourself:
- Where do you see yourself today?
- Where do you see yourself in the future?
- What action are you going to take today to achieve that future state?
Thank you for reading this article and hope you have enjoyed it. I hope it gave you an insight into energizing our emotional state and developing intellectual wellness in motivating action and success in life and business.
If you have any future question about anything I wrote in this article PM me and I will get back to you asap, however if you are interested in become a Doterra Wellness Advocate in one of the most active teams in Doterra – Click here or again PM me and we can discuss your business options.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.