Doterra On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function and contains cleansing properties
What is On Guard by Doterra?
On Guard is a essential oil blend that that has been seen to provide a natural and effective alternative for our immune system. On Guard has been know to protect against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system. On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to help maintain a healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
The main benefits of On Guard
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function
- Protects against environmental threats
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
Doterra On Guard ingredients
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf / Flower essential oils.
Doterra On Guard Uses
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
- Combine a few drops of Doterra On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
How to use On Guard
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Doterra Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Caution when using On Guard
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
For more information about buying Doterra On Guard – Click here or PM me for more product informationThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.