Doterra leaders lead and not follow, they make their own path towards success and never give up
The goal of this training blog is to help the Doterra consultant become a leader and to take their business to the next level. Someone who is a leader will create Doterra leaders and not followers. When a leader cultivate Doterra leaders their business explodes.
Below I have created my top 20 tips towards a better understanding of the tools needed to become a successful leader and mentor to your team. When you feel you have lost your way return to list for motivation and clarification of your role as leader.
20 leadership development training tips for the Doterra consultant
- The Doterra leader needs to have a powerful vision of where he or she see his or her Doterra business going. Successful leadership has the ability to project their vision onto their downline and overtime as a part of their new reality.
- Doterra Product Knowledge: Doterra essential oil product knowledge is a vital part of being a Doterra leader, but this should not be isolated to learners, it should also be passed down to your team.
- Create a daily routine for your team (Part-time and full-time). Helping your team to make small changes in their work timetable will have a massive impact on their time management
- Effective step-by-step training manual for your team: Doterra has some great training programs from the basic training program such as the Doterra Business overview training eBook or for more advanced Doterra wellness advocates there is the Doterra pathway training (Access code needed)
- Focus on motivating and training Doterra consultants that you believe will greatly contribute to your success as well as their own. This also means disregarding unproductive team members. A good Doterra MLM leader can handle disappointments and overcome failures, and find solutions
- Commit yourself to prospecting new Doterra distributors: What you can measure you can always improve.
- It’s not about what works, it’s about what duplicates – Transfer your skills = Duplicate Success (If your sponsor is recruiting well, then ask him or her what he or she is doing)
- Avoid asking for favors from your Doterra MLM Leader – Instead, give favors and add value to others and form meaningful relationships
- Do not lead with your Doterra MLM Leader – People are loyal to people they trust, respect and value in the community and who they feel have leadership skills.
- Ask questions from your Doterra MLM Leader – Ask advice from your Doterra sponsor who you feel has the leadership skill and you look up to as a mentor. However, respect their time and their expertise.
- Doterra leadership skills and their never ending activities. The Doterra MLM Leader always have a set time for learning every day, because running a business means leaning all the time to success.
- Do not pitch another MLM business to your team: Even if it is just an online marketing tool. The weaker distributors will likely go where it seems to be the easiest and most likely will fail there as well because of their comfort seeking.
- Get better at being a Doterra MLM Leader – Presenting the Doterra business opportunity and products is an important way to feel comfortable about talking about Doterra as a part of your daily chat.
- When you experience an inevitable downturn in your Doterra business: You may notice that results that are directly linked to the amount of exerted value and the number of people you contact about the business
- If you do something long enough, success will appear. What you lack in skills make up in numbers. If you want to learn fast, fail forward fast. Fail and learn and then get better.
- Constantly associate yourself with other leaders. Set high standards and have high expectations. If the leader gets soft, his followers become very weak.
- Avoid doing anything you don’t want your team to duplicate.
- Be transparent to your team and never have alack mentality. Share with them what really works and duplicates and you will see a positive result.
- Don’t fall in love with Doterra MLM Leader technology. MLM is all about connecting and working with people. Processes don’t do the work, people do
- Live a Great Lifestyle that matches your Doterra MLM leader status.
A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.
If you feel that this information has been useful towards your Doterra leadership development, please do not hesitate to contact me for further one on one training.
However, if you are new to Doterra and after reading this article you believe that you have what it takes to become apart of the Doterra leadership – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.