If you are not residing in a countries Doterra International is available, it is still possible to become a Doterra Consultant as a global access client.
Doterra is open in many countries in the world, but of course we are still branching out into new markets all the time.
Where is Doterra open?
Currently Doterra is available in Australia, Canada, Central America-Other, Costa Rica, Europe / European Union, French Polynesia, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom & United States.
What countries are regarded as Doterra global access countries?
Any country that is not on the list above will be regarded as a Global access county. If Doterra does not have an office in your country or the online enrollment system is unable to detect your country, you are most likely in a Global Access Country (GAC).
What is Doterra global access?
Global Access simply means Wellness Advocates can enroll anywhere in the world and order US doTERRA products for their personal use. The products are then paid for in US dollars and shipped to a US address.
Global Access members are responsible for the product from that point.
What should I do before enrolling as a GAC Wellness Advocate?
Before enrolling, a new member should:
- Prepare means to pay for product in US dollars
- Understand that their packages will be forwarded from their US shipping address to their home country.
The easiest way to pay for product is to open an international bank account that provides a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card number. Other methods may be arranged on an exception basis if necessary.
How do I get product shipped to me?
The easiest method is to select a freight forwarder based in the US and provide their address once you have opened an account with them. Many Wellness Advocates prefer www.myus.com, but any freight forwarder should suffice. Some members make arrangements with their upline, friends, or family who may travel frequently, or they may have logistics of their own already set up.
How do I enroll as a Wellness Advocate if I live in a GAC?
To register as a Wellness Advocate in a Global Access Country (GAC) online:
- Click here
- Select your preferred language (Most cases it will be English)
- Select Global Access
- Select your country
- Press “Continue”
- No government ID is required, but your birthday is. Under home address, enter your actual home address. Under billing address, enter whatever address is associated with your payment method. Remember that your shipping address must be a predetermined location in the United States.
- Enroller ID and Sponsor ID is: 930175
- Choose your kit (there are many prices available, the basic business package is only 35$ , however if you purchase one of the larger kits you don’t pay the 35$ startup cost)
- All packages includes a free webshop, back office and no monthly fee
- Click Continue
- Pay for your order
In a few minutes you will receive an email welcoming from Doterra and access to your Doterra Wholesale Membership.
What if my country is not listed under GAC when I sign up?
We are currently working on getting every GAC on the drop-down list. If your country is not available when enrolling, select Albania, and once you finish online registration, notify the GAC team with your country name at globalaccess@doTERRA.com or contact me on the contact page and i will arrange it for you.
Making the decision to become a Global Access Doterra consultant will be one of the best decision you will ever make, so make your choice today!
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.