This is one of the best Doterra webinar I have watched, so please take the time and learn how to take your business to the next level
Becoming a Doterra Elite member is one of the important stages in the wellness advocate development so we were offered to share some vital information about moving my team to the next level I jumped at the opportunity.
So firstly, thank you for your time and please watch and inturalize the knowledge you will be given in the Doterra webinar. In addition to watching the Doterra video I am happy to talk you through your goals and look at the many option regarding your personal Doterra development.
The starting point which is always very difficult for many consultants is to creating the names list click here for more details and using the six daily questions for finding new builders. (Download the useful form on the button below)
So lets recap on this weeks goal and what we intend to focus on to become a Doterra Elite member:
- Watch the Doterra webinar on the duplication cycle. it is about 1 hour-long.
- Making time for your Doterra business: Determine your Doterra hours and in your daily schedule (maximum 6 days out 7). This way it will help you stay focused without being overwhelmed and STOP when the time is over.
- Create your list of 100 names (I have created an article that may help your – click here)
- Buy a notebook if you don’t have one already so you can make a daily record of your thoughts regarding your Doterra development.
- Start thinking and writing down what kind of partners / builders you are looking for in your business. You are looking for a minimum of 3 to begin with. (In my case I am looking for me)
- Buy another book for the 6-3-1 daily activity . Either a regular note book so you will record your 5 verbal conversation. Ask Shari how best to use this exercise.
- Use all your mentors by asking them what you would like help with. Contact myself, Shari or Liana. Who ever you need . We are all here for you.
- Email me your declaration and wheel of life
For more information about becoming success in Doterra browse my blog or contact me and I will get back to you asap….
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.