One of the most important Doterra business building tool is your Doterra contact list
The best way to create your own Doterra contact list is to find prospects that you feel would be an asset to your business, interested in making some extra money from home and qualify to become a Doterra distributor.
The type of people you are looking for are:
- Somebody who would like more than they already have
- Somebody who wants to be somewhere different in their lives
- Somebody who would like to help others
- Somebody who has had enough being Mr Average
- Somebody who is will to dream, but also will to do something about it
- Somebody who is excited about the idea of making money from home
Once you have thought about the type of individuals you would like to add to your prospect list, without prejudging, write them down. I would suggest about 200 – 400.
When you have finished writing your Doterra contact list:
- Write the top 20 names of those you feel are most qualified to be offered the Doterra business opportunity (Those you are closest to or have the most confidence approaching).
- Invite them to watch the Doterra business opportunity video or email, messenger or Skype them a Doterra catalog and tell them you will contact them again in 72 hours.
- Look at your phone, your address book, your email contact list, even among the business cards you collect, or anywhere you keep the names of the people closest to you.
- Firstly check out your warm leads at least 200 people!
- Again don’t pre-judge, because everyone is dreaming of a better future.
- You will be surprised what type of people are looking for something new in their lives
Continue adding people to your Doterra contact list
Add new prospect to your Doterra contact list as and when you meet them.
- A friend of a friend
- A new golf partner
- The dry cleaner or mechanic.
Be sure you add them to the list. You should be adding 15 – 20 new people per week to your Warm Market.
The fact is not everybody on your list will be interested in wanting to become a Doterra distributor , but that’s ok.
The reality is you need to develop an attitude within your business when people say “NO!” to Doterra
We know the products are great, the business plan is great and the buisness opportunity is great so why would they say “no”?
Simply, because it is not for them now, it maybe for them later
Some Will — Some Won’t — So What — NEXT!
The thing is, panning for gold is not easy, if it was everyone would do it? The more people you ask to join Doterra, the more people will know that you are offering a possiblity to change their lives.
For more detail on how to become a Doterra distributor – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.