Fennel has been used for centuries for its many health benefits. Doterra fennel oil uses can be seen to relieve occasional indigestion, and to support the healthy functions of the stomach. Fennel’s sweet yet spicy aroma is balancing and has familiar licorice notes. For use aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
What vitamins should men take when they are over 50 to insure they have a healthy future?
Health and well-being for men is not just about taking Doterra multivitamins, it is also a radical change in our lifestyle, such as eating healthily, and excising far more. However, taking the right supplements for men is an important aspect, because as men our needs are different.
Top mens multivitamins for Heart disease
Heart disease is a challenge for many of us who may have smoked in the past or still do smoke or are vastly overweight. So, before considering using multivitamins the first step is to stop smoking and lose some weight. From that day forward the heart disease can be quite quickly prevented.
A wholesome diet is vital, but taking an omega 3 supplement such as Doterra xEO Mega can aid as well. Doterra xEO Mega softgels provide 950mg of marine-derived omega-3 EFAs, and another 210mg from plant-based sources, along with other micronutrients and antioxidants – sufficient to meet the entirety of your daily needs. Generally, when we hear the word fat connected with well being, we feel of the negative. But there are actually some important fatty acids that our body must have to be healthy. Our bodies can’t create our own necessary fatty acids, so we acquire them by ways of our diet plan and via supplements like Omega 3.
The need for coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10 is produced naturally in our bodies. It can be an enzyme that boosts energy and keeps us active. As we age, the body produces less coenzyme Q10 and we need to supplement such a Doterra Alpha CRS+ if you wish to maintain a active lifestyles. Naturally the well being benefits comes from continuing to be active by exercising our bodies and our minds to help keep us young and fit.
What vitamins should men for aging?
Vitamin E such as Doterra Microplex VMz has been know to reduce the effects of aging as well as being shown to minimize the risk of eye diseases, as a result protecting vision from the effects of aging. It also has been shown to help with decreasing the risk of cancer, Alzheimer’s Illness and heart disease. Vitamin E also increases blood flow which can aid men increase arousal, at the same time as helping to balance the hormones that effect sex drive.
How well to Doterra multivitamins work?
The most Doterra multivitamins for men help to against the risks many age related conditions for men. Doterra multivitamins are great supplements for men who are looking for a healthy more active future when they have the time and money to enjoy it. So, when considering what vitamins should men take, make sure it really is formulated with the men in mind.
For more details about male supplements and our Doterra multivitamins – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap…..
Learning how to stop alcohol cravings naturally by using essential oils could be the key to sobriety
Alcohol recovery can be difficult and challenging, however there are many resources available to make the whole process a lot easier. The downside of any form of lifestyle change in regards to addiction is the pain and discomfort this entails, but one solution to this is alternative therapies such as using essential oils as a natural cure for alcoholism.
How does essential oils in natural remedies for alcoholism work?
You can benefit from aromatherapy without spending lots of money. All that is needed is the correct essential oils and a diffuser. The purpose of the diffuser is to heat the essential oils so that it can enter the air as a vapor. There is also some aromatherapy products that can be directly inhaled, applied to the body or consumed, however these ought to be done with products designed for this purpose such as therapeutic grade essential oils from Doterra. Therapeutic grade essential oils vary in price with quantities of 15 ml costing anywhere from $10 to $100 depending on the type of oil you are using. Nowadays you can even buy online but it is important to only purchase directly with a reliable supplier. Amazon and Ebay are not regarded as a reliable supplier in respect to Therapeutic grade essential oils.
How to stop alcohol cravings naturally during detox?
First let me make it very clear that aromatherapy cannot cure addiction, but these compounds can be of value to people recovering from addiction.
Some of the benefits of using these products include:
- Some essential oils can be effective at helping people relax. This can be important for people in the early recovery stage who find adjusting to their new lifestyle a bit overwhelming.
- It is common for people in the first year of recovery to complain of a fuzzy brain, this can occur due to the preliminary withdrawals or post acute withdrawal signs (PAWS). There are some Doterra essential oils that can increase mental clarity such as Cardamom single oil or Doterra Breathe Blend.
- Plenty of people complain of difficulties sleeping in the early days of recovery. Doterra Balance blend, Doterra Breathe blend, Doterra Serenity blend, Clary Sage oil, Dill oil, Lavender oil or Melissa oil in evening will help relax them and put them in the mood for sleep.
- Another natural cure for alcoholism is meditation. Meditation can be of great benefit to those who are recovering from an addiction. Some people find that diffusing Doterra Balance helps them into a meditative state although people need to be cautious because if the aroma is too noticeable it will act as a distraction.
- Some of these products can be great at lifting people’s mood such as Doterra Cheer blend or Wild orange oil, which is helpful on some of the bad days.
- There are oils such as Doterra Balance blend and black pepper 0ils that can help people reduce their anxiety levels which again is very helpful.
- Generally essential oils can help diminish the impact of the withdrawal symptoms from alcohol such as body discomfort & nausea.
Essential oil and natural remedies for alcoholism
The following essential oils may help in recovery:
- Lavender oil is a sensible choice for individuals who need to get in the mood for sleep or need to unwind at the end of the day.
- Ylang Ylang is another essential oil that is believed to be great for relaxation.
- Lemon oil is believed to enhance mood and make people feel like they have more energy. There is also some proof that it can help with stress.
- Peppermint oil is said to be great for helping people deal with minor body discomforts such as mild headaches. It is also good for relieving nausea this can be an issue for people going through withdrawals.
- The smell of Sandalwood oil is often present in Buddhist and Hindu temples where it is used in incense. It can be used to put people in the mood for contemplation.
- Bergamot oil is believed to help alleviate mild signs of depression.
- Eucalyptus oil is great for opening up the airways and it can make people feel like they have more energy.
- Chamomile oil is another essential oil that is good for promoting relaxation and sleep.
- Clary Sage is said to be great for reducing levels of anxiety and promoting sleep.
- Dill oil is said to help people deal with withdrawal symptoms from alcohol, and it is also great for general relaxation.
- Ginger oil is said to be a light stimulant. This means that it may lift mood and increase mental clarity.
- Jasmine oil is said to lift the mood and can be used as a light antidepressant.
- Rosemary oil can have mild antidepressant qualities.
How effectively does essential oils cope as a natural cure for alcoholism?
The quantity of the claims about aromatherapy and essential oils have not been backed by scientific studies. Most of the benefits from using these products will tend to be short term.
There is some proof to support the claim that oils such as lavender can relax and lift the mood of the individual. Rachel Herz is a psychologist who inquired in to the impact of aromatherapy on peoples emotions in her book.
The Scent of Desire: Discovering Our Engimatic Sense of Smell. She concluded that these scents do have an impact on peoples emotions, and they can be used to lift mood. People are advised to be more cautious about any medical claims made for these oils, and never use them as a part of their medical treatment. Rachel Herz
Essential oils natural remedies for alcoholism conclusion
Aromatherapy is usually thought to be safe, but there are things worth thinking about before using these products including:
- Never ingest any essential oil unless it is been specifically designed for that purpose such as Therapeutic Grade essential oils. (On the Doterra essential oils website you will find information about what oils are edible and the ones that are not) – Click here for details
- Aromatherapy is like most things in life best in moderation.
- It is recommended that people follow the instructions for the use of the different products. (Again refer to Doterra for more information or consult you Doterra wellness Advocate)
- It is important to be aware of any potential side effects related to these products for example, rosemary can sometimes lead to a rise in blood pressure and ought to be avoided by individuals who have hypertension.
- Pregnant women are usually advised to keep away from aromatherapy, however, Lavender oil can be used in the later stages of pregnancy.
For more information about using or buying essential oils as natural remedies for alcoholism – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….
As a sinus sufferer I have had many sleepless nights until Doterra oils breathe changed everything for me
I think things get really bad when my wife Anja asked me one morning, if I was feeling alright, when she said that my lips had gone blue. Well, I felt ok even if I may have been suffering with a slight headache which I put down to work stress and old age, however she took me to the doctors and they informed me that I had a sinus infection and they would have to clean my sinuses straight away. I was disgusting but I have to say I instantly felt better.
Since then I have been concise of keeping my airways clean by washing out my sinuses daily, using peppermint oils internally while out, if needed but mostly using Doterra oils breathe with my Petal diffuser next to my bed at night and in my office at work.
It has been amazon, I am sleeping much more deeply than I ever have and I believe I am not so tired after attending my local gym.
But, what makes Doterra breathe so special? Well, it is the blend of therapeutic grade essential oils that create a formula which allows us to breath more easily.
Doterra breathe ingredients
- Laurel Leaf
- Eucalyptus Leaf
- Peppermint Plant
- Melaleuca Leaf
- Lemon Peel
- Ravensara Leaf
- Cardamom Seed
Doterra oils breathe Uses and Benefits
- Feel the direct effects of Breathe essential oil blend when you apply it topically. For best results, apply to your chest and inhale deeply to experience a cooling and invigorating vapor.
- Breathe provides a natural solution to help minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- When environmental or seasonal threats are high, use Breathe to help reduce their effects.
- Breathe essential oil blend can help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- The change of the seasons can be especially felt when outdoors. If you are a hiker, camper, backpacker, or outdoor enthusiast, don’t let seasonal changes diminish your nature experiences
- Blend Doterra Breathe with your favorite essential oils and diffuse them in the diffuser of your choice.
For more details about purchasing Doterra Breathe – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….
Grapefruit’s fresh, invigorating aroma is sure to uplift the mood and please the senses. Pressed from the rind, Grapefruit is more than just a fresh scent. Uses for grapefruit essential oil for cleansing and invigorating properties have made it a favorite among essential oil lovers. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
The best oil for oil pulling is coconut oil, because it is a great oil for Dental hygiene and care, but how is it used?
Several studies show that the best oil for oil pulling is coconut oil. Published in medical journals, it shows that coconut oil takes away and kills bacteria, viruses, yeasts, fungi and toxins in the body. It has also been used as a medication for several other illnesses and infections such as pneumonia, urinary tract infections, measles, hepatitis and influenza.
Researchers discovered that the growth of streptococcus bacteria that usually cause tooth decay declines when using coconut oil. Coconut oils has been found to kill the yeast that some people get when getting thrush. Because coconut oil contains many useful helpful nutrients and enzymes many regard coconut oil as a effective treatment.
Doterra oil pulling is safe and is considered as the most effective way to clean your teeth and promote a healthy element to your life. I would suggest that you use coconut oil three times a day, before breakfast, after lunch and after dinner to have the best results.
How do I use coconut oil with Doterra oil pulling?
Doterra oil pulling is very simple, you need one tablespoon of coconut oil, mixed with 1 drop Doterra clove oil, 1 drop Doterra OnGuard protective blend and 1 drop Doterra peppermint oil. Swish the oils around your mouth and between your teeth. Continue for 15 minute to give yourself the best support for dental health and boosted immunity.
Benefits of using coconut oil
Another coconut oil is that it promotes healthy gums, makes you skin smooth and clear, and treats bad breath and halitosis. It also makes the teeth whiter and stronger, reduces migraines and helps with asthma and allergies. In addition, coconut oil gives you enough energy and better sleep.
Cleaning your teeth with coconut oil will make your mouth and teeth feel really clean and white. However, people really do want good dental health care, because we all want to feel attractive and beautiful especially when you smile. So, maintaining a healthy fit body may not always mean that you are healthy, because bad oral health will definitely make you feel unhealthy .
Doterra oil pulling with essential oils will give you a healthy, clean and fresh mouth and whiter teeth. However, when using essential oils for oral hygiene be should that you use ONLY therapeutic grade essential oils. The reason for this this that low quality oils have impurities which as not recommended for internal use such as Dental hygiene.
Doterra clove oil, peppermint oil and a blend called OnGuard are the best and most trusted therapeutic grade essential oils available.
Click here for products details
If you are interested in knowing more about Doterra oil pulling benefits – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….
The average cost of botox is not cheap or even affordable for most of us, but the is a cheaper and safer alternative.
Although Botox might be the solution for some people, if you are looking for a Natural Alternative to Botox that could combat aging, essential oils and the products made from them are an incredible natural botox alternative. They will not only make your skin look younger and healthier, but you assuredly won’t end up looking like you are made out of plastic. These powerful healing oils aren’t the only botox alternative out there, but they are the safest and one of the healthiest.
Why a Botox Alternative: A quick overview of Botox
To put it simply, every time you laugh, smile, frown, or for that matter do just about anything with your facial muscles, wrinkles are caused by the underlying contractions of these muscles. After years of making these expressions the wear and tear on your face begins to be noticeable and the lines start to become permanent. That’s where Botox comes in.
How does botox work
After being injected into the effected area, botox temporarily paralyzes these muscles so that you can’t make these expressions. That’s why people who have had these injections may begin to look like mannequins. You’ll still have enough movement to look semi human but not enough to cause the wrinkles. So in fact by taking these botox injections they make you look younger.
Botox prices (traditional method)
Botox is not cheap and the average cost of botox in the United States is about $350. This also depends on what area of your face is getting the injections. The area near the eyes is more expensive, then the cost can be between $400 and $900 per injection. For large surface areas such as the forehead, injections can be between $600 and $1300 a pop.
Alternatives to botox
Essential Oils are not only a safer alternative, they are a much less expensive botox alternative. They in fact are much different than botox in every way. The right oils can be used for toning; spot treatment of acne, scars and blemishes; smoothing wrinkles and age marks, creating a healthy glow, and bringing skin back to life.
Note: Please make sure you are using therapeutic-grade essential oils – Click here for details. The therapeutic-grade oils can be put directly onto your skin, or diluted with a carrier oil for easier application. Using cheap low quality oils could result in rashes and skin problems.
5 of the most popular essential oils to restore skins health and beauty
Botox Alternative 1: Sandalwood
Sandalwood has a mild fragrance and is extremely moisturizing. One of the ancient healing oils used for the skin in Biblical times, it is helpful for removing wrinkles and scars and renewing tired skin.
Botox Alternative 2: Lavender
Lavender is often called the “universal oil”. It is good for everything and harmful to none. (Unless you’re using hybrid lavender or an artificial substitute.) *Real Lavender is very difficult to find and labels can be misleading. Lavender is good for the skin, soothing and calming, and extraordinarily healing for burns and blemishes, but can be drying.
Botox Alternative 3: Myrrh and Frankincense
Both Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils are wonderful for the skin. Myrrh was well-known in the ancient world as a balm and was used to treat almost everything. This thick, resinous oil is often considered invaluable for treating rashes and blemishes caused by warts, eczema, and bacteria. (But be careful of your source – inferior quality myrrh, processed from the resin, can contain solvents and chemicals that make it unsafe to use directly on the skin.)
Botox Alternative 4: Tea Tree or Mielaleuca
Melaleuca is another one of the essential oils that has many usages. When it comes to the skin, it is useful for cleaning and soothing blotchy skin or acne. It also helps heal blemishes and relieves congestion in the skin.
In the last few years several high quality products, which include essential oils as part of their ingredients, have been developed by reputable and forward thinking companies. These breakthrough products are even more exciting as a natural botox alternative.
By integrating Pure Therapeutic Grade oils with cutting-edge technologies, Essential Skin Care products offer revolutionary anti-aging benefits. They can reduce the visible signs of aging in the immediate future, and for years to come. Here is what the skin care regimen can do if implemented daily:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Smooths skin texture
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Minimizes mechanical creasing
- Minimizes pore appearance
- Evens tone, reduces discoloration
- Protects against further damage
- Improves skin hydration and nutrition
Natural botox alternative put to the test
These oils (and the skin care products made from them) are not just a current cultural “trend”. There have been hundreds of case studies and testimonials that are well documented and show the reality and power of the oils.
There really is a natural botox alternative that works. And not only a botox alternative, but a sure fire way to stop and even fade wrinkles and blemishes without any side effects. To learn more about alternatives to botox and other essential oils – click here