No matter how great the Doterra business opportunity seems on paper, before you join Doterra read this article so you really know all the risks!
There is many reason why you should join Doterra and be successful but most people are looking for the catch or the out to allow them to say to themselves, ah that’s why I don’t want to do this business. So below I have put a list of reasons why you should not become a Doterra consultant given you all the opportunity to say, “No, this is not for me”
- You may find that using Doterra essential oils will make you feel healthier and happier in you life while enjoying a heightened feeling of well-being allowing you to see that there could be an alternative to fast food and proscription drugs. If you don’t feel that you can live without a daily dose of burgers, fries and burritos, maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You may need to be passionate about taken control of your life as a Doterra distributor and business owner with the belief that you can be more than you already are. So, if you don’t like the idea that being passionate about life, maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You won’t be able to work 9 to 5 because working for yourself will mean choosing your own hours, being flexible and working your business around your family, so if you are looking for a regular job with regular hours, maybe the freedom of working from home as a Doterra Consultant is not for you.
- You will be expected to learn lots of new things such as Doterra business practices, Doterra wellness issues and how to use Doterra essential oils. So, if you don’t like learning new things that may help you and your family towards a healthier wealthier future, maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You will have to take part in our training program (Membership and Business Overview) so you will start moving your business in the right direction. So, if you are not interested in knowing more about the Doterra compensation plan and business opportunity then maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You will be expected overtime to be independent in your thinking and trust your instinct, so you can build your own business empire independently with little assistance from your sponsor. If you are not up for living on your wits, then Doterra maybe not be for you.
- You will need to wake up every day driven and motivated to work towards your goals. This may take between 10 to 30 hours a week depending on what their goal are, so if this seems a bit much to you, then maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You will need to be over time more daring and fearless then ever in the daily life to achieve your goals. This mean moving our of your comfort zone and doing things that you have never done before, so if this does not sound like you, maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You will need to be men or women of actions and not just words. You will need to be people that get on with the things and do things tha need to be done without fussing or complaining. So if you do not feel you could cope with that maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You will have to stop doubting yourselves, because even though running a Doterra business takes guts the rewards are great. So if you feel that doubt in your mind that I could never be successful, then maybe Doterra is not for you.
- You will need to want the chase and the entrepreneurial spirit to create wealth for you and your family and regardless where you are in life you can create wealth as a Doterra distributor. So, if you don’t see yourself as an entrepreneurial spirit, maybe Doterra is not the platform for you.
- You will need to delete “What if?” from your mindset, because the only message you should give yourself is, “What do I have to lose?” (Only 35$ including a free webshop and no monthly fee) So if you feel that 35$ is far too much for a business then Doterra is not for you.
As you can see, joining Doterra and becoming a Doterra Wellness Advocate / Consultant needs a bit of effort to achieve success but anyone who has been in Doterra for a while understand quickly that the benefits are vast.
So, if you feel that you have the right stuff to become a Doterra Wellness Advocate and want to get started straight away – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.